E2E Group Warranty / Returns
General Catalog Merchandise – Award Item Return Policy
All general catalog products supplied by E2E Group are guaranteed for a period of thirty days following receipt of award shipment.
E2E Group extends a 100% guarantee return policy for any item received damaged or defective providing that it is returned with all original packaging. The item must be returned in restock-able condition, unused and in the original packaging with all original documentation for full exchange or credit.
For items that are received damaged, defective or malfunctioning, recipient must notify Customer Service within 48-hours of delivery. For items that become defective within 30 days of receipt, customer service will provide a replacement. The new item is typically shipped out within three-five business days of the original item receipt.
In order to return an item, recipients should contact their program manager for a return goods authorization number.
For items that become defective after 30 days of receipt, customer service will provide a ‘proof of purchase’ so the item can be serviced under the manufacturer warranty. Some manufacturers will not allow returns, but will provide exceptional warranty service. In these cases, the award recipient may receive instruction on how to obtain warranty service as opposed to a complete award replacement from the manufacturer. Recipients are encouraged to complete the manufacturer’s warranty registration upon receipt of the item to activate the warranty.
E2E Group offers a replacement at no additional cost if the item is lost in transit.
Manufactured Emblematic Products
All E2E Group emblematic manufactured products offers an extended warranty.
- Any item received damaged (report within 48 hours of receipt) or defective (report within 30 days of receipt) will be replaced.
- The award program participant must call Customer Service to report the issue.
- E2E Group will provide a Return Authorization number to the participant and return instructions.
- The participant should repackage the item in its original packaging and write the Return Authorization number on the box.
- E2E Group will authorize the delivery carrier to pick up the item.
- Once received, the return is inspected and entered into the system. A replacement order is entered. There is no cost to the participant.
- The replacement item will ship to the participant within 48 hours of the replacement order being processed (if in stock). Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery if drop-ship item. NOTE: Replacement orders are manual orders and will not appear on the website. The status of the original order will remain as shipped.
- If the original item is discontinued and there is no direct replacement, award points or eligibility will be refunded to the participant.
Items that are unsatisfactory may be eligible for return. The award recipient must contact E2E Group Customer Service within 30 days receipt of award shipment. If an elective return is authorized, the item must be returned within 14-days of return approval and shipped at the award recipient’s expense. This process must be coordinated through E2E Group Customer Service. Once returned, the item will be inspected and if acceptable, award points or eligibility will be refunded to the participant less a potential restocking fee. Items must be returned unused and in the original packaging and must be in resalable condition.
International Elective Returns:
International vendors do not allow elective returns or exchanges. If an exception is made the item must be unused and returned in its original packaging within 14 days of approval and shipped at the participant’s expense. This process must be coordinated through E2E Group Customer Service. Once returned the item will be inspected and if acceptable, award points or eligibility will be refunded less a restocking fee at the discretion of each vendor. Items must be returned unused and in the original packaging and must be in resalable condition. Some manufacturers do not allow returns.
- The participant must call E2E Group Customer Service to report the issue within 24-hours of delivery.
- E2e Group will provide a Return Authorization number and return instructions for eligible returns.
- Item(s) must be shipped to E2E Group or mfg. (US items) or vendor (International items) within 14-days of original delivery at participant’s expense.
- Once received, the return is inspected and processed.
- Eligible returns are subject to a restock fee that can vary from vendor to vendor.
- Award points or eligibility are refunded accordingly.
Debit Card, Gift Card (Virtual or Physical):
Orders for gift cards, whether physical or virtual cannot be canceled or returned. NOTE: Digital award items are not returnable as codes are “live” and e-mailed to recipients. E2E Group is unable to return or exchange such digital products.
- Physical Retail Gift Cards: In cases where the gift card does not reach its destination, E2E Group will send one replacement card to the end recipient.
- Virtual Retail Gift Cards: In cases where the virtual card code does not function as per redemption instructions and/or Terms & Conditions listed, E2E Group will re-issue a replacement code/email to the end recipient.
** Please refer to the individual retailer terms & conditions for usage rules & regulations for the individual retailer cards**
- Physical Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, or other): In cases where the gift card does not reach its destination, E2E Group will send one replacement card to the end recipient.
- Virtual Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or other): In cases where the virtual card code does not function as per redemption instructions and/or Terms & Conditions listed, E2E Group will re-issue a replacement code/email to the end recipient.
** Please refer to the individual Visa or MasterCard terms & conditions. Distinct rules & regulations may apply, and you may need to contact the service number on the back of the card to provide information for certain and specific issues**
Gift Card/Certificate Return Policy: Gift Certificates/Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged. Gift Certificates/Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Gift Certificates/Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the merchant, which in most cases appear on the Certificate or Gift Card. Please immediately read the back of your Gift Certificate/Gift Card for terms and conditions on non-use and expiration dates. Notice: Value may be depleted if not used within given timeframe. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfillment of services. E2E Group has no further obligation once the Certificate/Gift Card is issued.
Gift Card, Non-received Orders: E2E Group advises participants to allow 15 working days for delivery of orders that are not sent via traceable method (typically gift certificate orders valued at <$300 sent via USPS). Non-received orders must be reported within 60 days of ship date for research of potential reimbursement. E2E Group Incentives assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses. If retailer is able to deactivate the gift card, the replacement order is processed under the clients account and credit is issued back to the client once we receive reimbursement of original cards. If the retailer is unable to deactivate the gift card, the replacement order is processed under an accommodation account and there is no additional bill to the client. Non-received orders reported after 60 days of ship date will only be replaced if retailer is able to deactivate the gift card. Please allow up to 5 business days for the retailer confirmation of card cancellation.
If card is sent via a traceable method (generally orders over $300) is reported as lost or non-delivered E2E Group will utilize the above process to research. If there is any suspicion of fraud, E2E Group will discuss the situation with the client prior to proceeding with the replacement process.
Delivered, Non-received Orders: If an item is tracked as delivered and signed for, the participant will be provided that information. If the item is delivered without signature and participant is stating non-receipt, E2E Group will issue a tracer on the package with the carrier which can take 7-10 days. In the meantime, E2E Group will ship a replacement to the participant as long as it is reported within 60 days of ship date. If original package is deemed delivered or found by the participant we will start the return process to have items shipped back to E2E Group. E2E Group assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses.
Receipt of Wrong Item: On the rare occasion that a participant receives a wrong item, they should contact customer service. E2E Group will issue a return authorization for the wrong item and it will be picked up. A replacement order will be entered for the correct item.
Change of Address: Address change requests can be accommodated on open or backorder orders. If the order is in the process of being packed and shipped, we will do our best to change the address, but we cannot guarantee it will be changed prior to shipment. If the address cannot be changed, the participant will be notified.
Recipient contacts their program manager to request a return and/or replacement when:
- The award is broken or damaged.
- The wrong award was shipped.
- The recipient changed their mind and wants to choose a different award.
- The recipient never received the award.
- The Gift card / debit card did not arrive.
- The virtual gift or debit card cannot be redeemed.
Engage2Excel issues an RMA/RGA (return merchandise/goods authorization) so the recipient can ship the return back for replacement.
- A straight exchange is processed or
- Client is credited for the return & charged for the new item selection.
Engage2Excel covers the cost of shipment if:
- The award is broken or damaged.
- The wrong award was shipped.
Gift Card/Debit Card
Engage2Excel issues a replacement card or code if:
- The card is lacking the proper funds
- Card was never received
- E-code or virtual redemption process is disabled or not functioning